Blue Ridge Mountains

Blue Ridge Mountains

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Word About Sub-Title

You may have noticed that I changed the subtitle of the blog (or not...if so please disregard and go back to whatever more important thing you were doing...if anything can be important than reading this blog...).

Anyhoo, after looking back through 6 months of blogging I felt like the subtitle does not accurately reflect what it is I'm writing about. I'm not sure if this new one does either, but I think it's MORE accurate.   I AM committed to living deliberately for Christ, I just want people who read my blog for the first time (which hopefully will be increasing) to get what they think they're getting, i.e.,  I want the content and title/sub-title to match.  OK enough about that.  New stuff tomorrow.  Cooking it up in my Blog Cooker as we speak...er...read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Like the post? Let me know.