Blue Ridge Mountains

Blue Ridge Mountains

Friday, July 1, 2011

Your turn

OK, I'm going to go out on a limb here.  While, my blog is still pretty new and I don't really have the time to promote it I think I do have handful of people that follow me and benefit from the things God puts in my head (pretty scary to think about sometimes).  Most of you follow anonymously, which is fine.  But I have to admit, lately I have been more in need of encouragement than normal...the tank has been pretty empty.

So, in a (hopefully not lame) attempt to keep this thing going I challenge all of you (or both of you, I really don't know-LOL) to encourage ME.  Nothing fancy.  What website, book, Bible verse, person, etc... encourages YOU the most when you most need encouragement.  That's it.  I'll be here waiting. Thanks.

~ Keith

2 comments:

  1. Girl's night out.

    Sometimes when I seem overwhelmed and have developed sight only for the "stuff" going on in my life, I need some Christian prayer and fun time with some girls. It helps me to feel less alone in my troubles. I feel more like myself with them and less like the roles I play in my responsibilities. It's also a guaranteed way to cut loose and laugh, which is often needed in stressful times. I always come back with a better perspective on life.

    I recommend getting together (out of the house) with some Christian guys who can have fun.

    Also I play worship music really really loud and try to sing louder.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Like the post? Let me know.