Blue Ridge Mountains

Blue Ridge Mountains

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Top Ten List - Why It's Better to Have Boys

It's Saturday so in an effort to not get caught in the "so heavenly-minded that I'm no earthly good" trap I thought I'd do a top 10 list. OK, they're not novel anymore, but I I admit it... I'm a true American in that I love top 10 lists.  I mean what's not to like, especially when they're funny.  Having 3 boys is funny and a lot of fun so I will start with them....and now I tip my hat to David Letterman with my own - may it not stink.

Top 10 Reasons Why It's Better To Have Boys

10) Never have to worry about food going bad

9) Plenty of hands on practice with first aid and have the Heimlich maneuver nailed by the time they're three (3 year old boys and under think they can eat a banana in one bite...I swear it's true)

8) The phrase "Fail to Aim, Aim to Fail" has a whole new meaning in your house

7) No drama   

6) Cooler toys

5) Girls don't swing full stride without hands "just to see what would happen"

4) When the house stinks it's NEVER a mystery what the smell could be

3) ...farts are ALWAYS funny...ALWAYS. (related to #4)

2) Get a Christmas Card from the local Patient First

1)  Playing war is ALWAYS better than playing house

Bonus: When there's a spider or bug in the house there is a race to Dad's shoe to "get the kill"





1 comment:

Hey, Like the post? Let me know.